There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
We offer professional onsite or webinar and video technology mastermind for likeminded teams.
Corporate Teams: CEOs and Executive-level managers, New Managers, Sales group, Musicians and Artists, Authors and Writers, Real Estate Investors, Landlords, Dentists, Retailers, Consultants and Trainers, Managers at bank branches, Internet Marketers and so on.
Not-For-Profit Teams: Singles, Pastors and Ministers, Church Workers, Teenagers, Young Adults, Singers, Parents of Teens, and so on.